Make a mom you know and love a wonderful handmade gift she'll treasure and indulge in!
Lavender Salt Scrub
What you'll need:
- one four ounce glass jar or PET plastic jar.
- 1 ounces Golden Jojoba Oil or Sweet Almond Oil
- 3 ounces pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp dried Lavender buds
- 25-35 drops Lavender (Angustifolia lavandula) Essential Oil
In a small glass or non-reactive metal bowl, pour your salts. Mix in your dried lavender buds. Add your Lavender Essential Oil one drop at a time. Use a spoon and mix the oil into your salts to evenly distribute the oils. Fill your jar. Now pour your carrier oil, either Jojoba or Sweet Almond, or a mixture of the two, into the jar. Again stir the salts a bit to distribute the oils. Seal the jar tightly with the lid. Wrap with a pretty ribbon and add a bamboo scoop if you like. Be sure to label your scrub!